1. Your cat is loathe to come in from the cold
2. Your cat dissapears for hours every day
3. Your cat speaks a language you don’t understand
4. Your cat is capable of random acts of violence
5. Your cat has a handler
1. You will never be the father of any of your cat’s kittens.
2. Your cat doesn’t care about the size of your package.
3. You already know your cat won’t call you in the morning or at anytime.
4. You know where your cat has been.
5. Your cat won’t ever accidentally sleep with your sister.
While Sweet Little Black Kitty is the worlds first feline poet cats have a long history in literature. Periodically we’ll feature some favorites. Let us know who your favorite puss in books are. Thanks Flavorwire.
The Master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
The greatest cat in all of literature might just be Behemoth, the gun-crazy, vodka-swilling, wisecracking feline — a kind of cracked Puss-in-Boots — that pals around with Satan in the 1930s Moscow of Bulgakov’s classic. He’s also, as his name suggests, rather enormous. And he won’t let you forget it.
Don’t forget your cat when you’re renovating. ViralNova gives us this great story about a German company Goldtatze.de that makes fantastical “cat heavens” for cats here on earth. Everyone has a granite counter top but a cat heaven that’s too cool for kitty school!
The German company specializes in making very attractive kitty towers and walkways.
It all started when craftsman and designer Stefan Hofman decided to make some walkways for his cat, Mowgli. The kitty needed some extra space to climb in the apartment.
And this was the epic result.
Most of Gold Paw’s products focus on suspension bridges, climbing/scratching poles and kitty condos that are suspended from the ceiling.
Cats could go an entire day without ever actually setting foot on the ground.
If you thought your cat liked sitting on a bookshelf or on top of the furniture, then just imagine what it would do if it had access to its own wall-mounted heaven.
These pieces seem to be custom designed (and built/shipped from the EU) so it would cost a pretty penny to get one for your American feline.
Although, if your young and spritely cats love climbing, it would be totally worth the cost.
Because then you could fill your Instagram feed with stuff like this.